BRIEF INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF INDIVIDUALS BY OUR COMPANY FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
We would like to briefly inform you about the processing of your personal data. This information does not apply to the personal data of legal entities, including the name, legal form and contact details of the legal entity.
- Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is Petra Veselá, Czech Republic, identification number: 75535807, email: email@example.com, phone: 775 958 563 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
- In what situations will I process your data?
А) When we process data with your consent
We will ask for your consent if you are not yet our registered customer or if we do not have another similar relationship with you that meets the requirements of reason No. 47 of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the " GDPR regulation ") and you want us to receive marketing offers.
- B) When we process data without your consent.
Without your consent, we may process your personal data on the basis of the following legal titles and for the following purposes:
- a) Legal title: Performance of the contract or execution of measures taken prior to the conclusion of the contract carried out at your request.
- implementation of the contractual obligation, including related business and financial communication;
- customer program.
- b) Legal title: Protection of the Administrator's rights and legally protected interests.
- for the recovery of amounts due for delivered goods or other claims of the Administrator;
- in selected cases, an assessment of your credibility;
- direct marketing aimed exclusively at our registered customers and persons meeting the requirements according to reason no. 47 of the GDPR regulation consisting of the offer of products and services provided by the Administrator.
- c) Legal Title: Fulfillment of a legal obligation arising from the law.
- о providing cooperation to state authorities on the basis of the law and within its limits, including the retention of data on the basis of the law;
- electronic records of sales.
- What personal data do we process about you?
We process the following personal data:
- Your identification and contact details;
- information about the products you have purchased, or about the services we have provided to you;
- data from our mutual communication (whether it took place in person, in writing, by telephone or otherwise);
- payment data (e.g. data on the amount paid, etc.);
- What sources does this information come from?
Your personal data processed by the Administrator for the purposes described in point 2 of this information comes exclusively from you, i.e. the data you provided to us, e.g. in connection with the conclusion of a contract (purchase of goods) or you communicated to us for the purposes of the customer program and registration into him.
- Who is the recipient of personal data?
We transfer your personal data in justified cases and only to the necessary or specified extent to the following categories of recipients:
- to our contractual partners, which we need for our normal functioning and implementation of the contractual relationship with you, e.g. information technology suppliers, courier or postal service providers;
- to other entities in cases where the provision of your data is required by law, or if it is necessary to protect our legitimate interests (e.g. courts, Police of the Czech Republic, etc.);
- if you give us your consent to this in the scope of your e-mail address, used as part of the purchase on the pages of our online store, to the operator of the service used to generate and send questionnaires of satisfaction with the purchase. Such an operator is in the position of a personal data processor vis-à-vis our company. However, by passing on this personal data, we ensure all the rights listed for you.
- What rights do you have when processing your personal data?
Regarding your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access - you can ask the Administrator for access to the personal data we process about you. The administrator will also provide you with a copy of the processed personal data.
- Right to rectification – you can ask the Administrator to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we process about you.
- The right to data erasure - you can ask the Administrator to delete your personal data if any of the following situations occur:
- a) personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- b) you have revoked the consent on the basis of which your personal data were processed, and there is no other legal reason for their processing;
- c) you have objected to being the subject of decisions based on automated processing of personal data and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for such processing or you have objected to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- d) Your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- e) Your personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation set out in the law of the Union or a Member State that applies to the administrator;
- The right to restrict processing – you can ask the Administrator to restrict the processing of personal data if any of the following situations occur:
- a) you denied the accuracy of the personal data, for the time required for the Administrator to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- b) the processing of your personal data is unlawful, but you refuse the deletion of this data and instead request the restriction of its use;
- c) The administrator no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, but you require them for the determination, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- d) you have objected to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21, paragraph 1 of the GDPR Regulation, until it has been verified whether the Administrator's legitimate reasons outweigh your legitimate reasons.
- The right to data portability - in the cases envisaged by the GPDR regulation, you have the right to receive personal data concerning you, which you have provided to the Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, provided that this right may not adversely affect the rights and freedoms other persons.
- The right to withdraw consent - if the processing of personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose for which you gave us consent at any time.
- The right to object - you can object at any time to the processing of personal data by the Administrator for the purposes of direct marketing carried out on the basis of the Administrator's legitimate interest.
- The right to file a complaint - you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Personal Data Protection Office, Lt. Col. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, www.uoou.cz.
- Is your consent to the processing of personal data voluntary or mandatory?
We will ask for your consent if you are not yet our registered customer, nor do we have another similar relationship with you that meets the requirements of reason no. 47 of the GDPR regulation and you want to receive marketing offers from us. The granting of this consent is entirely voluntary. The granting of this consent is not a condition for obtaining any goods or services offered by our company.
- Can the granted consent to the processing of personal data be revoked?
You can revoke the consent given for marketing purposes at any time.
- How can you withdraw consent to the processing of personal data?
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by sending a written statement to the address of our Company or to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can you protect yourself against direct marketing without your consent?
You have the right to object to such processing of your personal data at any time, free of charge, to any of our contacts listed in point 1.
- Further information on the protection of personal data in the terms and conditions.
Further detailed information on the processing of your personal data can be found in our terms and conditions available at Terms and Conditions